- Avoid peak times.
Carpool is busiest from 7:40–7:50 a.m. If you arrive before 7:40 a.m., your wait time will be minimal.
- Use the left lane to move farther up the drive.
Westminster’s two-lane carpool system is designed for efficient drop-off procedures. Because we have two separate entrances to our building, the left lane is designed to allow traffic to bypass the middle school entrance and proceed directly to the upper school entrance. The area between the upper school entrance and the Plaza may also be used to drop off students and is usually available.
- Don’t drop your student off in the parking lot.
It only takes an extra 30 seconds to use the drop-off lanes and ensure our students’ safety.
- Be cautious.
Drive slowly through the carpool lanes in front of the building, and use caution when merging into or out of the drop-off/pick-up lane (the right lane). If you are using the left lane to proceed to a spot farther up in the drop-off/pick-up lane, please use extreme caution when pulling into an open spot, as other vehicles may also be in the process of changing lanes or pulling farther up the drop-off/pick-up lane.
- Say your goodbyes quickly.
We’ve all sat behind the person who takes his or her time searching for the lunch sack under the seat, reminding Johnny to turn in his permission slip, or giving extra hugs and kisses. Don’t be that person.
- Stay off the phone.
Our students are walking through the lot and crossing the drive. Refrain from being distracted by your cell phone.
- View the parking and traffic diagram.
View the parking and traffic diagram to familiarize yourself with the Westminster parking lot and traffic flow.
- How to access Westminster’s page on Shutterfly
- Visit http://wcastl.shutterfly.com.
- Enter the password (wildcats) in the Site Password box.
- Click “Go”.
- How to view or download photos
Click on the album you would like to view. When you find a picture you would like to download, click the download button in the upper righthand corner of the image. You’ll be prompted to enter your Shutterfly username and password. If you don’t have a Shutterfly account, click “Sign Up” and follow the steps to create an account.
- How to upload photos
- Click the “Add Album” button below the header image. If you’re not already signed in, you will be prompted to sign in with your Shutterfly account. If you don’t have a Shutterfly account, click on the “Sign Up” link and follow the steps.
- Once you’ve logged in, a new window will generate. Enter the name of your new album at the top of the window. Then select where you would like to upload your photos from (options include My Computer, your own Shutterfly account, a Share Site, Facebook, Instagram, and This Life account).
- Click to upload your desired photos. Once all your photos have been uploaded and selected, click on the “Done” button at the top right of the screen.
(*Note: After uploading, you may need to refresh your page in order to view your most recent album upload.)