St. Louis and St. Louis County government officials have announced a mandatory 30 day “Stay at Home” order aimed at preventing further spread of the COVID-19 virus. The order is in effect through April 22. Based on these announcements, Westminster's online learning program will extend through April 22 while the campus is closed.
- Follow the drop-off procedures.
- Use the RIGHT lane to drop off students.
- DO NOT cut into the right lane in front of the building.
- The first car in line must drive to and stop at the main entrance.
- The following cars should stop closely behind those in front.
- Do NOT stop at the Middle School entrance unless the lane is full in front of you.
- Once students exit the vehicle, drivers may merge into the left lane to exit.
- Do not drop off students from the left lane.
- Avoid lengthy stops in the drop-off lane.
Longer student drop-offs (i.e. student permit drivers, those unloading multiple items) should utilize the visitor parking spots. All others must use the drop-off lane, not the parking lot.
- Do not drop your student off in the parking lot.
It only takes an extra 30 seconds to use the drop-off lanes and ensure our students’ safety.
- Be cautious.
Heed directions to proceed or stop at crosswalks. Drive slowly through the carpool lanes in front of the building, and use caution when merging.
- Stay off the phone.
Never use cellphones while driving on campus. This exposes drivers and pedestrians to unnecessary risks. Our students are walking through the lot and crossing the drive.
- Avoid peak times.
Carpool is busiest from 7:40–7:50 a.m. If you arrive before 7:40 a.m., your wait time will be minimal.
- View the parking and traffic diagram.
View the parking and traffic diagram to familiarize yourself with the Westminster parking lot and traffic flow.
- How to access Westminster’s page on Shutterfly
- Visit http://wcastl.shutterfly.com.
- Enter the password (wildcats) in the Site Password box.
- Click “Go”.
- How to view or download photos
Click on the album you would like to view. When you find a picture you would like to download, click the download button in the upper righthand corner of the image. You’ll be prompted to enter your Shutterfly username and password. If you don’t have a Shutterfly account, click “Sign Up” and follow the steps to create an account.
- How to upload photos
- Click the “Add Album” button below the header image. If you’re not already signed in, you will be prompted to sign in with your Shutterfly account. If you don’t have a Shutterfly account, click on the “Sign Up” link and follow the steps.
- Once you’ve logged in, a new window will generate. Enter the name of your new album at the top of the window. Then select where you would like to upload your photos from (options include My Computer, your own Shutterfly account, a Share Site, Facebook, Instagram, and This Life account).
- Click to upload your desired photos. Once all your photos have been uploaded and selected, click on the “Done” button at the top right of the screen.
(*Note: After uploading, you may need to refresh your page in order to view your most recent album upload.)