For many of us, flying is a test of our faith. The…
Your time at Westminster may be over,
but you’ll always be a Wildcat.
Stay up-to-date on the latest Westminster news, alumni updates, and editorial features.Read the Latest Issue of Chimes
- Alumni Parents Association
Once a Westminster Parent, Always a Westminster Parent
Parents of alumni are a special part of the Westminster Christian Academy community! God has worked through the dedication and faithful support of generations of families to build Westminster into the thriving, Christ-centered educational institution it is today.
It is you, our past parents, who developed meaningful relationships with teachers and coaches and each other, as you watched your children grow during the formative middle and high school years. You and your family are part of a lifetime community, and we hope you will always consider Westminster home.
Whether your Westminster student graduated 20 years ago or just last year, we want to continue the special connections you formed with the faculty, administrators, coaches, and fellow parents during your time at Westminster.
Here are just a few ways in which you might want to stay involved through our Alumni Parents Association (APA):
- Pray for Westminster and ask God to bless and guide our students, faculty and staff, and our alumni!
- Keep us updated on your sons and daughters! Parents are often our best source of information about our alumni. We enjoy hearing from you and learning how your family is doing in school, ministry, and life!
- Reconnect with friends and Westminster staff by attending school events.
- Serve the Westminster community through volunteer opportunities.
- Strengthen Westminster through giving opportunities, including participation in our Annual Fund and other special initiatives.
However you choose to stay involved, we welcome your participation and express our deepest appreciation for your lasting friendship and support of the Westminster community.
To learn more and/or to get involved, please email our APA Coordinator, Michelle Burke, in the Advancement Office or call 314.997.2901, ext. 6495. Feel free to stop by for a visit anytime!
- Update Your Information
If you would like to update your name or contact information or want to receive Westminster communications, including Chimes, please update your information.
Throughout our lifetimes, we are constantly shifting goals. What we felt worked…
Eichel Davis ’14
"Westminster was everything. The education was incredible, but, more importantly, the people and the teachers cared—they helped me realize that I could have the biggest of dreams."