Westminster’s comprehensive five-year college counseling program allows families to work closely with counselors to develop the best plan for their future graduate.
- Naviance (Family Connection) Portal
- Naviance is a college and career readiness tool we use to help align student strengths and interests with their postsecondary goals. Students may access their Naviance (Family Connection) portal here. Please contact the Guidance Office for your login information.
- Objective Sources
- Subjective Sources
- College Financial Aid
- FAFSA on the Web allows students to complete the FAFSA form online. Be prepared to fill it out completely.
- The CSS Profile is an online form that some selective universities require students to complete in order to apply for nonfederal financial aid. Completion of the profile is in addition to the FAFSA.
- The Official FAFSA4caster helps students estimate their eligibility for federal student aid.
- The Scholarship Foundation is a local organization that helps students navigate the financial aid process.
- MyinTuition shows the projected cost of college once financial aid is factored in, helping students understand and plan for what college will actually cost.
- Scholarship Search Tools
You may find the following sites helpful for national scholarship searches. Please note that these sites are not endorsed by Westminster.
- Collegiate Athletic Association