St. Louis and St. Louis County government officials have announced a mandatory 30 day “Stay at Home” order aimed at preventing further spread of the COVID-19 virus. The order is in effect through April 22. Based on these announcements, Westminster's online learning program will extend through April 22 while the campus is closed. For more information, please visit this page. Current families, please check Veracross to access past communications and online learning resources.
Westminster’s comprehensive five-year college counseling program allows families to work closely with counselors to develop the best plan for their future graduate.
- Test Preparation & Registration
ACT: Free ACT prep is available to Westminster juniors every school year. Students can also find ACT prep on the official site for the American College Test. The site also provides details, tips, sample test items, and registration.
SAT: Students can find free SAT prep at College Board Online. Register online for the SAT, send scores to colleges, get valuable Advanced Placement information, test preparation and information about the PSAT.
Westminster’s School Code: 263121
A list of ACT and SAT tutors is available upon request.
MaiaLearning is a college and career readiness tool used to help align student strengths and interests with their postsecondary goals.
To access MaiaLearning, “sign in with Google” using your Westminster email account.
- College Search Tools
- CollegeWeek Live
- Council of Christian Colleges and Universities
- GoCollege provides searches, electronic applications, scholarships, ACT/SAT practice test, links to high schools and fraternities/sororities
- Christian Colleges and Universities (NACCAP)
- College Financial Aid
- The Official FAFSA4caster helps students estimate their eligibility for federal student aid.
- FAFSA on the web allows students to complete the FAFSA form online. Be prepared to fill it out completely.
- The CSS Profile is an online form that some selective universities require students to complete in order to apply for nonfederal financial aid. Completion of the profile is in addition to the FAFSA.
- The Scholarship Foundation is a local organization that helps students navigate the financial aid process.
- MyinTuition shows the projected cost of college once financial aid is factored in, helping students understand and plan for what college will actually cost.
- Scholarship Search Tools
- Collegiate Athletic Associations