Learn how Westminster Christian Academy can become your new home away from home. Discover, connect, and apply today through our Virtual Admissions Center.
Westminster’s comprehensive five-year college counseling program allows families to work closely with counselors to develop the best plan for their future graduate.
Class of 2021
We continue to see an increase in the number of our students being accepted at highly selective colleges and universities. Students from the class of 2021 have been accepted at Carnegie Mellon, Cornell University, Duke University, Georgia Tech, Tulane University, University of Virginia, Vanderbilt University, and Washington University in St. Louis.
Average ACT of Top 25%
Average ACT Score
Bright Flight Recipients
Total Scholarships Earned
Average Scholarship Offered Per Senior
Hours Serving the Community
National Merit Commended Scholars
- Test Preparation & Registration
ACT: Free ACT prep is available to Westminster juniors every school year. Students can also find ACT prep on the official site for the American College Test. The site also provides details, tips, sample test items, and registration.
SAT: Students can find free SAT prep at College Board Online. Register online for the SAT, send scores to colleges, get valuable Advanced Placement information, test preparation and information about the PSAT.
Westminster’s School Code: 263121
A list of ACT and SAT tutors is available upon request.
MaiaLearning is a college and career readiness tool used to help align student strengths and interests with their postsecondary goals.
To access MaiaLearning, “sign in with Google” using your Westminster email account.
- College Search Tools
- Council of Christian Colleges and Universities
- GoCollege provides searches, electronic applications, scholarships, ACT/SAT practice test, links to high schools and fraternities/sororities
- Christian Colleges and Universities (NACCAP)
- College Financial Aid
- The Official FAFSA4caster helps students estimate their eligibility for federal student aid.
- FAFSA on the web allows students to complete the FAFSA form online. Be prepared to fill it out completely.
- The CSS Profile is an online form that some selective universities require students to complete in order to apply for nonfederal financial aid. Completion of the profile is in addition to the FAFSA.
- The Scholarship Foundation is a local organization that helps students navigate the financial aid process.
- MyinTuition shows the projected cost of college once financial aid is factored in, helping students understand and plan for what college will actually cost.
- Scholarship Search Tools
- Collegiate Athletic Associations