Westminster is always looking for employees with a strong faith in Jesus Christ who view their work not only as a job but also as a calling.
- Upper School Administrative Assistant
- Part-time Athletics Administrative Assistant
- Part-time Math Center Assistant/Tutor
- Part-time Paraprofessional
- Head of Institutional Advancement
- Admissions Associate/Summer Program Coordinator
- Seasonal Groundskeeper I
- After-School Supervisor
- Technical Production Intern
- Part-Time Custodian
- Substitute Custodial Position
- Application Process for Teachers
If you think you would be a good fit for Westminster, we would like you to take the following steps to expedite the application process.
- Complete our teacher application.
- Send this evaluation form to three references for completion.
- Select candidates will be apprised of the expectations of Westminster faculty and be invited to respond to a set of questions prepared with input from each department.
- Select candidates will be invited to a conference/Skype call with members of the department and administration.
- Candidates will be asked to make an on-site visit to Westminster, during which time they will teach a class while observed by members of the department and administration; meet and interview with the department head, assistant head of school, and head of school; meet with department members; and meet with the Education Committee of the Board.
- Application Process for Staff
Please review the individual job description and complete the employment application to be considered.
- Application Process for Coaches
Please review the individual job description and complete the coach application to be considered.