Westminster is always looking for employees who view their work not only as a job but also as a calling.
For employment consideration, applicants must provide a clear testimony of a personal saving relationship with Jesus Christ and maintain membership or faithful attendance at an approved Protestant church congregation.
- Application Process for Teachers
If you think you would be a good fit for Westminster, we would like you to take the following steps to expedite the application process.
- Complete our teacher application.
- Send this evaluation form to three references for completion.
- Select candidates will be asked to make an on-site visit to Westminster to meet and interview with the Head of Academic Development, Principal, Department Head, HR Director, and members of the department. During this visit, candidates will also teach a class while being observed by administration and members of the department.
- Top candidates will be asked to interview with the Head of School and meet with the Education Committee of the Westminster School Board.
- Application Process for Staff
Please review the individual job description and complete the employment application to be considered.
- Application Process for Coaches
Please review the individual job description and complete the coach application to be considered.