Westminster is always looking for employees with a strong faith in Jesus Christ who view their work not only as a job but also as a calling.
- Girls Varsity Head Basketball Coach
- Girls Middle School Volleyball Coach
- Boys Middle School Swimming Coach
- Girls Middle School Swimming Coach
- Girls Varsity Swimming Assistant Coach
- Boys Varsity Swimming Assistant Coach
- Head Cheer Coach
- Girls JV Softball Head Coach
- Girls Varsity Dance Assistant Coach
- Middle School Field Hockey Coach
- JV Cheer Coach
- Boys Assistant Football Coach
Camp Westminster Positions
- Application Process for Teachers
If you think you would be a good fit for Westminster, we would like you to take the following steps to expedite the application process.
- Complete our teacher application.
- Send this evaluation form to three references for completion.
- Select candidates will be apprised of the expectations of Westminster faculty and be invited to respond to a set of questions prepared with input from each department.
- Select candidates will be invited to a conference/Skype call with members of the department and administration.
- Candidates will be asked to make an on-site visit to Westminster, during which time they will teach a class while observed by members of the department and administration; meet and interview with the department head, assistant head of school, and head of school; meet with department members; and meet with the Education Committee of the Board.
- Application Process for Staff
Please review the individual job description and complete the employment application to be considered.
- Application Process for Coaches
Please review the individual job description and complete the coach application to be considered.