After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb...
Reflecting the Kingdom of God
At Westminster, we seek to build a school, community, and culture that reflects the Kingdom of God.
Westminster is a place where differences are pursued, embraced, and valued. We affirm it was God’s intent for the world to be a diverse place (Genesis 9:19) and that His Church would include people from every nation, tribe, people, and language. (Revelation 7:9)
Diversity means “comprising people from differing cultural and ethnic backgrounds.” At Westminster, we affirm this definition but broaden it to include learning style, Christian denomination, and socioeconomic status.
We are cultivating a community that embraces difference by:
- Affirming the intrinsic values of all individuals as image-bearers of God
- Engaging in the ongoing work of unity
- Preparing our students to engage a diverse world for Jesus Christ
- Teaching our students to practice and protect equity and justice for all
- Pursuing diversity in our staff, student body, and community
International Student Program
Westminster students come from more than 65 zip codes and 10 countries.Learn More