What’s Happening at Westminster
Stay up-to-date on the latest news, alumni updates, and editorial features in our school magazine, Chimes.
Winter 2022–23: Reflection
• Parent, Teacher, and Student Reflections
• More Than Just a Classroom
• Alumni Spotlight: Michael Miller ’90
Alumni, if you would like to be included in the next issue, please email your update, graduation year, and a recent photo.
Archived IssuesSend Us Your Update
- Spring 2022
- Summer 2021
• Bringing Normal Back with “Guys and Dolls”
• We’re Going Outside!
• Presenting the Class of 2021
- Spring 2021
Love Your Neighbor
• Count It All Joy
• Disruption Causes Innovation
• Led to a Life of Service
- Spring 2020
Prepare. Engage. Change.
• Fulfilling the Westminster Vision
• A Partnership Fueled by Hope
• Spirit Week 2020 Highlights
• Changing the World for Christ
- Fall 2019
• Exploring Stewardship through Science
• Meet Our New Director of Spiritual Life
• Homecoming 2019 Highlights
• Answering God’s Call
- Spring 2019
Leading with Our Serve
• Leading by Example
• Why Leadership Experience Matters
• Spirit Week Highlights
• Called to Life-Giving Work: an Alumni Spotlight on Jake Patton ’96
- Fall 2018
Living in Unity
• Inspiring a Legacy of Unity
• Creating Beauty Alongside the Creator
• Partnering with Parents and the Church
• Creative Talent on the Rise: an Alumni Spotlight on Eichel Davis ’14
- Fall 2017
Caring for Creation
• Captivated by Creation
• Scoring in the Spirit: Andrew Kempen
• Dazzled by God’s Design: Genevieve Ralston
• Geared Up to Give Back: an Alumni Spotlight on Jonathan Bopp ’12
- Spring 2017
Engaging the World
• International Impact
• More than a Game: Dale Ribble
• Language, Life, and Learning: Sarah DeVries
• Work as Worship: an Alumni Spotlight on Anna Sugg ’08
- Fall 2016
Celebrating 40 Years
• A Legacy of God’s Provision
• Guiding the Way: Micah Gall
• Influenced to Impact: an Alumni Spotlight on Ben Walker ’08
- Spring 2016
- Fall 2015
Flourishing the City
- Spring 2015
- Winter 2014/15
Setting the Stage
World-class spaces allow students to draw on their God-given talent
- Spring 2014
Inspired. Prepared. Engaged.
Alumni demonstrate how they were created to make a difference
- Winter 2013
Taking Care of Business
Preparing students to engage the world in any vocation
- Winter 2012
It Begins in Middle School
Westminster prepares students for a 7th-12th grade learning experience.
- Winter 2011
Students excel academically as they experience world-class Christian education.
- Summer 2011
Steps of Faith
God’s blessings abound as we continue our journey in Town & Country.
- Winter 2010
Special Edition: His Story in the Making
How God is building a school, graduates, and community for future generations.
- Summer 2010
Together in Harmony
Students from diverse backgrounds explore and embrace their differences.
- Winter 2009
Westminster students explore new technologies in and beyond the classroom.