The Westminster Bookstore is an excellent resource for families throughout the year. Items for sale, in addition to course-required books, include P.E. clothing, school supplies, and Westminster logo clothing, gifts, and snacks. All profits are used for school operations.
Monday-Wednesday and Friday: 7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Volunteers help to operate the bookstore and commit to a 2 ½–3 hour shift twice a month for the school year. If you are interested in becoming one of our volunteers, please contact the bookstore manager, Diane Miller.
- Access MySchoolAccount and select “create an account.”
- Enter the required personal information to create your parent account. Only one parent account is allowed for all students in your family.
- After entering your information, you will be prompted to select a school district. From the drop-down menu, select “Westminster Christian Academy – Town & Country.”
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided. You will need the verification code to access the website your first time.
- After successfully logging in to the website with your user ID and password, you will need your student’s Veracross ID number to “attach” your student to your account. (You can find this number by hovering your mouse over your student’s photo in Veracross. The number will be displayed). Students can be added and removed from your account at any time.