Upload your photos to Shutterfly.
Whether you’ve taken photos at an athletic event, PAW event, or arts showcase, we want to see them! Upload them to Shutterfly so you can share them with others in the Westminster community, or download photos that others have taken!
- Enter the password in the Site Password box. (wildcats)
- Click on the orange Go button located to the right of the text box.
- To view pictures: Simply scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the album you would like to view.
- To add pictures: Look for the bright green plus sign Add Album button below the header image and click on it.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Shutterfly account. (If you don’t have a Shutterfly account, click on the Sign Up link and follow the steps.)
- Enter your email and password for your personal Shutterfly account in the Sign In box.
- A new window will generate.
- Enter the name of your new album at the top of the window. Then select where you would like to upload your photos from (options include My Computer, your own Shutterfly account, a Share Site, Facebook, Instagram, and This Life account).
- Click to upload your desired photos.
- Once all your photos have been uploaded and selected, click on the orange Done button at the top right of the screen.
Congratulations! You successfully uploaded your pictures to a new album on the Westminster Christian Academy Shutterfly Share site!
(*Note: After uploading, you may need to refresh your page in order to view your most recent album upload.)