Standardized Dress Consignment Sale
Parents of graduating seniors, please consider participating in our uniform consignment sale. We offer two options:
- Donate your gently used items, the proceeds from which will go to Westminster. Look for a bin located near the Welcome Desk. Clothing must be clean. No labels or hangers are necessary.
- Sell your items through our consignment sale.
- Do not place your items in the donation bin, if you would like to sell them.
- Bring clothing items to Room A115 on one of the drop-off dates listed below.
- Instructions and forms are below. Extra copies of all forms will be available in Room A115 when you drop off.
2017 Drop Off Dates (room A115)
Monday, June 12, 4-8 p.m.
Monday, June 26, 4-8 p.m.
Monday, July 17, 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Monday, July 31, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 4-8 p.m.
Tuesday, August 1, 9 a.m-12 p.m.
Tags and Itemization List
For more information please contact JoAnne Brands (314.308.9537) or Lisa Rupprecht.