Application Process for Teachers
If you think you would be a good fit for Westminster, we would like you to take the following steps to expedite the application process.
- Complete our teacher application and instruct your college to forward your official transcripts to Meghan Goessling.
- Send this form to three references for completion.
- Select candidates will be apprised of the expectations of Westminster faculty and be invited to respond to a set of questions prepared with input from each department.
- Select candidates will be invited to a conference/Skype call with members of the department and administration.
- Candidates will be asked to make an on-site visit to Westminster, during which time they will teach a class while observed by members of the department and administration; meet and interview with the department head, assistant head of school, and head of school; meet with department members; and meet with the Education Committee of the Board.
- Varsity Girls Volleyball Assistant Coach
- Junior Varsity Cheer Coach
- Varsity Boys Cross Country Assistant Coach
- Varsity Wrestling Assistant Coach
- Boys Swim Team Dive Coach
Please fill out the Coach Application. Contact Cory Snyder, athletic director, with any questions.
Middle School Sports
- Middle School Boys Baseball
- Middle School Boys Basketball
- Middle School Boys Lacrosse
- Middle School Girls Dance
- Middle School Girls Volleyball
Please fill out the Coach Application. Contact Steve Bradley, assistant athletic director, with any questions.