Application Process for Teachers
If you think you would be a good fit for Westminster, we would like you to take the following steps to expedite the application process.
- Complete our teacher application and instruct your college to forward your official transcripts to Meghan Goessling.
- Send this form to three references for completion.
- Select candidates will be apprised of the expectations of Westminster faculty and be invited to respond to a set of questions prepared with input from each department.
- Select candidates will be invited to a conference/Skype call with members of the department and administration.
- Candidates will be asked to make an on-site visit to Westminster, during which time they will teach a class while observed by members of the department and administration; meet and interview with the department head, assistant head of school, and head of school; meet with department members; and meet with the Education Committee of the Board.
- Varsity Girls Volleyball Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Volleyball Assistant Coach
- Varsity Field Hockey Assistant Coach
Please fill out the Coach Application. Contact Tim Hall, Interim Athletic Director, with any questions.
Westminster is currently accepting applications for employment at Camp Westminster, held June 4-June 29, 2018. To apply for the following positions, please fill out the application by Thursday, February 16.
Camp Westminster Employment Application
Additional Employment Opportunities
Ditto Family Resale Front Counter/Sales Associate