Application Process for Teachers
If you think you would be a good fit for Westminster, we would like you to take the following steps to expedite the application process.
- Complete our teacher application and instruct your college to forward your official transcripts to Meghan Goessling.
- Send this form to three references for completion.
- Select candidates will be apprised of the expectations of Westminster faculty and be invited to respond to a set of questions prepared with input from each department.
- Select candidates will be invited to a conference/Skype call with members of the department and administration.
- Candidates will be asked to make an on-site visit to Westminster, during which time they will teach a class while observed by members of the department and administration; meet and interview with the department head, assistant head of school, and head of school; meet with department members; and meet with the Education Committee of the Board.
- Varsity Baseball Assistant Coach
- Varsity Boys Diving Assistant Coach
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse Head Coach
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse Assistant Coach
- Varsity Boys Tennis Head Coach
- Varsity Boys Volleyball Assistant Coach
Please fill out the Coach Application. Contact Steve Berry, interim athletic director, with any questions.