Westminster Christian Academy is currently seeking a multimedia specialist to join our communications team.
Founded in 1976 as an independent, coeducational school, Westminster Christian Academy provides a comprehensive college preparatory program for 975 students in grades 7 through 12. The school is located in suburban St. Louis County, Missouri, on a 70-acre campus, 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
Westminster Christian Academy honors Jesus Christ by providing an excellent education, rooted in biblical truth as interpreted by the Westminster Confession of Faith, for the children of Christian parents. Faculty and staff enable students to discover and embrace a biblical view of the world and integrate that view into every area of life.
The multimedia specialist is responsible for upholding and advancing the mission and vision of Westminster Christian Academy by providing assistance of the school’s ongoing communication strategies, specializing in photography, videography, and graphic design. The multimedia specialist will quickly turn around video, photo, and design projects, gather content, conduct interviews, record (video and photography) school events, and shape and edit raw material into content that tells Westminster’s stories effectively and persuasively.
- Serve as a member of the communications team
- Serve as the main photographer and videographer for the communications team. Assignments include classes, programs, school events, and Camp Westminster.
- Assist with graphic design for print and digital communication pieces including brochures, postcards, posters, letterhead, programs and event signage, keynote presentations, advertisements, web elements, etc.
- Develop creative concepts that meet the objectives of the school and effectively promote Westminster’s brand.
- Manage social media accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Assist with development of the school’s social media strategy
- Assist with maintaining and updating the school’s website
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong photography and videography skills and familiarity with a range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, and lighting
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates photography, videography, and graphic design experience
- Experience with Lightroom and/or Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must be available some evenings and weekends to cover school events
- High proficiency at completing projects independently, efficiently, and on time
To be considered, please complete our Employment Application. Please send a link to your portfolio to Meghan Goessling.