How to Set Up a Bookstore/Cafe Account
- Access MySchoolAccount and select “create an account.”
- Enter the required personal information to create your parent account. Only one parent account is necessary and allowed for all your students.
- After entering your personal information, you will be prompted to select a school district. From the drop-down menu, select “Westminster Christian Academy – Town & Country.”
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you entered. You will then need the verification code to enter the website for the first time.
- After successfully logging in to the website with your user ID and password, you will need your student’s Veracross ID number to “attach” your student’s account. (Find this number by hovering your mouse over your student’s photo in Veracross and it will be displayed). New students can be added to your account at any time, and you can remove students who have graduated.