STEM Camp Leader
Camp Westminster is looking for an experienced camp leader to lead our STEM camp.
Basic Camp Leader Responsibilities include:
- Plan activities in accordance with the class description below
- Supervise campers, ensure their safety, and follow the camp timeline
- Be on your feet and/or actively engaged with campers
- Incorporate age-appropriate activities (or conversations) that help campers build character and life skills
- Anticipate problems before they happen (socially, behaviorally, and logistically)
Compensation: $750 for the week (morning)
Weeks: June 22-26, morning
STEM Camp Description
Grades 6-9 (Boys and Girls)
Interested in science and math? Want to learn how engineers solve problems? STEM Camp is for you! Campers will use the design process to solve real-world problems and have fun designing and building great projects, as well as learn technical drawing and sketching in this hands-on engineering experience.