Long-term Upper School Science Substitute Teacher
Westminster Christian Academy is currently seeking a long-term Upper School Science Substitute Teacher. Westminster honors Jesus Christ by providing an excellent education, rooted in biblical truth as interpreted by the Westminster Confession of Faith, for the children of Christian parents. Faculty and staff enable students to discover and embrace a biblical view of the world and integrate that view into every area of life.
This is a full-time temporary position that will tentatively begin at the end of March and extend through mid May. In addition to teaching responsibilities, the long-term substitute will also serve as a member of the 11th grade team, which entails acting as an Academic Advisory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Science or related field
- Science teaching experience in secondary school setting
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to parents and faculty
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for students
- Strong and proven verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and attention to detail