Jewelry Camp Leader
Camp Westminster is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic camp leader to lead our Jewelry Creation class. Basic Camp Leader responsibilities include:
- Plan jewelry creation in accordance with the class description below.
- Submit requests for supplies by mid-May (obtain supplies for reimbursement in June)
- Supervise campers, ensure their safety, and follow the camp timeline
- Be on your feet and/or actively engaged with campers
- Incorporate age-appropriate activities (or conversations) that help campers build character and life skills
- Anticipate problems before they happen (socially, behaviorally, and logistically)
Compensation: $750 for the week
Weeks: June 22-26 (Morning)
Jewelry Creation Camp Description
Grades 6–9 (Boys and Girls)
Let’s get creative with what we wear! Learn fun new jewelry-making techniques, like how to weave, beading, metal stamping, and more. We’ll make a variety of cute new pieces to spice up any outfit!