Books n’ Cooks Camp Leader
Camp Westminster is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic camp leader to lead our Books n’ Cooks class. Basic Camp Leader responsibilities include:
- Plan games, crafts, and activities in accordance with the class description below.
- Supervise campers, ensure their safety, and follow the camp timeline
- Be on your feet and/or actively engaged with campers
- Incorporate age-appropriate activities (or conversations) that help campers build character and life skills
- Anticipate problems before they happen (socially, behaviorally, and logistically)
Compensation: $750 for the week
Weeks: June 8-12 (afternoon)
Books n’ Cooks Camp Description
Grades K–2 (Boys and Girls)
Children’s books contain amazing art—together, we will use the art from a few of our favorite illustrators to inspire artistic creations of our own. From Eric Carle to Barbara Cooney, we will enjoy a variety of books and create a variety of projects throughout the week.