Art Studio Camp Leader
Camp Westminster is looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic camp leader to lead our Art Studio Camp. Basic Camp Leader responsibilities include:
- Plan activities and daily camp in accordance with the description below.
- Supervise campers, ensure their safety, and follow the camp timeline
- Be on your feet and/or actively engaged with campers
- Incorporate age-appropriate activities (or conversations) that help campers build character and life skills
- Anticipate problems before they happen (socially, behaviorally, and logistically)
Compensation: $750 for the week
Weeks: June 15-19, morning
Art Studio Camp Description
Grades 6–9 (Boys and Girls)
Come with your creative juices flowing, and get ready to try your hand at drawing, painting, thinking, building, pretending, molding, and more! We will use a wide variety of media to create special projects for campers to take home and enjoy.