Westminster Christian Academy is currently seeking a full-time Admissions Associate. Founded in 1976 as an independent, coeducational school, Westminster Christian Academy provides a comprehensive college preparatory program for 950 students in grades 7 through 12. The school is located in suburban St. Louis County, Missouri, on a 70-acre campus, 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
Westminster Christian Academy honors Jesus Christ by providing an excellent education, rooted in biblical truth as interpreted by the Westminster Confession of Faith, for the children of Christian parents. Faculty and staff enable students to discover and embrace a biblical view of the world and integrate that view into every area of life.
The Admissions Associate will support the Assistant Director of Admissions in all facets of the admissions process, from the initial contact with prospective families to the official admittance of a student to the school. This is a 12-month position.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of school events, culture, and vision
- Identify, recruit and pursue potential new families
- Schedule and manage student visits and assign student hosts
- Encourage potential students and families to apply
- Maintain family relationships throughout the admissions & enrollment process
- Assist with Camp Westminster by greeting students and parents, providing administrative assistance and supervision as needed
- Lead weekly training meetings for the Student Ambassadors Leadership Team and mentor students to represent the school at admissions events
- Assist with the planning, preparation and execution of admissions events
- Serve as the coordinator/proctor for ISEE and SSAT testing
- A clear testimony of a personal saving relationship with Jesus Christ
- Membership or faithful attendance at an approved Protestant church congregation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong listening skills; good telephone skills essential
- Excellent administrative skills with strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Strong computer skills; ability to quickly learn and navigate new systems
- Proficiency in Word and Excel strongly preferred