Club Wildcat Camp Leader
Camp Westminster is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic male camp leader to co-lead with our female leader. Job responsibilities include:
- Plan games, crafts, and activities according to the theme for the week (with the co-leader)
- Submit requests for supplies by mid-May (obtain supplies for reimbursement in June)
- Supervise campers, ensure their safety, and follow the camp timeline
- Be on your feet and/or actively engaged with campers
- Lead counselors (or counselors-in-training) to facilitate camp and befriend campers
- Incorporate age-appropriate activities (or conversations) that help campers build character and life skills
- Help campers make friends and get comfortable quickly; help them to feel part of the group
- Anticipate problems before they happen (socially, behaviorally, and logistically)
- Recognize the sick, sad, or self-conscious child without them saying anything—and take appropriate steps
Compensation: $1,000 for the week (morning and afternoon)
Weeks: June 10–14 and 17–21, morning and afternoon
To apply, please complete our Employment Application.
Description of Club Wildcat
Grades 5–9 (Boys and Girls)
Club Wildcat is the place to be for hours of fun! Campers experience interactive, age-appropriate activities that correspond with each week’s theme, and take part in exciting outdoor and indoor activities such as games, arts and crafts, and movie making.
Plus, they love anticipating what activities they’ll find at the “mystery station” throughout the week!