Westminster Christian Academy is currently seeking a Bookstore Manager to manage and maintain all aspects of the Westminster Bookstore. This is a full-time, 12-month position with four weeks of vacation.
- Handle the complete oversight of all day-to-day bookstore operations.
- Manage the purchasing, inventory and merchandising of all bookstore products, including, but not limited to, textbooks,
novels, clothing, outerwear, gear, school supplies, food, and drink.
- Facilitate vendor meetings, while including student representation and input, in order to make the appropriate selection
of popular, high-demand products.
- Recruit and manage 65 bookstore volunteers while developing and maintaining strong volunteer relationships.
- Collaborate with teachers for the ordering of books, school supplies, and novels.
- Establish competitive pricing for all bookstore items in order to appeal to students and parents and drive sales.
- Prepare statements and collect payments for the management of student point-of-sale accounts.
- Develop relationships with students, faculty, and staff through intentional conversations and check-ins.
- Manage inventory and ordering through all Microsoft Office products including Access.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to quickly learn and navigate new systems.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with a strong customer service focus.
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Access, Excel, Word, and email.
To be considered, please complete our Employment Application.