7th Grade Flying Spider
Friday, September 22, 7-8:30 p.m.
Flying Spider, 14820 Manchester Road, Ballwin, MO 63011
Open Jump Time NOTE: Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow for the check-in process. Parents are responsible for checking-in their child.
Cost: $20 for the 1.5 hours Open Jump Time, plus $3 for required socks (if you do not already own a pair)
Tickets & Online Waiver:
- Please purchase tickets online as soon as possible to secure your child’s reservation. Sessions can sell out.
- Make sure to select the 7 p.m. 90-minute Open Jump Time.
- Please sign the online waiver prior to arriving. Waivers must be signed by a legal guardian.
- Meghan Gustafson and Karen Harper will be chaperoning the event; however, you are welcome to stay and visit if you like.
- Vending machine snacks and drinks are available for purchase.
- Complimentary lockers are available for shoes and valuables.
- Parents must come inside to pick up their child at 8:30 p.m.
Questions: Please feel free to contact Meghan Gustafson (636.544.0639) or Karen Harper (636.448.2142) with any questions.